|§ 1 General
1. The following general sales and delivery conditions are an integral part of the contract signed between parties.2. All additional agreements or ones deviating from these terms and conditions and changes in the order confirmation require our written confirmation.
§ 2 Prices, discounts and rebates
All of the mentioned prices in our offers are net prices plus value added tax.
The discount is made before listing the price.
Further rebates can not be accepted.
§ 3 Terms of payment
1. Payment for orders may be in cash, by bank transfer or cash on delivery (COD) (COD costs 20 € more)
2. Within 14 days we receive no payment in our account, the signed contract is automatically terminated and the order is completely cancelled.
3. Our terms of payment are valid for shipments within the Federal Republic of Germany. Special conditions apply to deliveries abroad.
§ 4 Order
To ensure the reasonable prices of our goods, contractual partner should place his order via Internet.
§ 5 Deliveries
1. We do our best to offer delivery times as you wished, to speedup urgent orders, but can not guarantee for this purpose. Information about delivery times are without obligation unless we have comfirmed something else in writing. The delivery period begins with the dispatch of the order confirmation, but not before clarification of all details of order in technical and commercial respect..
2. If the orderer does not fulfil punctually obligatory duties of coorperation or subsidiary duties, we are authorized to extend adaquately delivery periods and dates, without prejudice to our rights from default of acceptance of the orderer.
3. The customers can only withdraw from the contract in case of late delivery if we have negligently or deliberately caused our delay. Circumstances - from us or our suppliers - that are not influenced by us (eg action against labour, higher violence, governmental action, factory disturbance, loss of means of transport and others like that) can not explain as delay.4. Our delivery conditions are valid for shipments within the Federal Republic of Germany. Special conditions apply to deliveries abroad.
§ 6 shipping, transfer of risk
1. The choice of shipment route and means of shipping will depend on us. The cost of freight and packaging (in case of orders under 400 euros) will be charged, unless anything else is agreed.
2. The buyer is obliged to receive the goods during normal business hours. The risk of damage during transportation shall be taken by the seller. In case of damage during transportation, the buyer is obliged to complain immediately, that is within 3 days, in writing, otherwise he loses his right to be delivered again. The buyer bears the burden of proving that the goods are already damaged at the time of delivery.
§ 7 Right of Return
You buy without any risk, since in any case, you have full right of return, with a period of 2 weeks. Unfortunately, we can not accept complaint caused by incorrect operation or lack of care and maintenance. In case of return of dirty items, we reserve to charge the expenses incurred in cleaning. The delivery is checked with completeness and undamage in the presence of postman. Defects are noted on the shipping documents to and confirmed by the postman.
§ 8 Guarantee / Warranty
1. The seller guarantees a period of 12 months from the date on bill of the device that the device is not flawed with errors of material or production and the use of the equipment affects expected use.
2. In case of guarantee, we in arrangement with manufacturers, ensure repair or replacement as our choice.
3. We are not responsible for damage resulting from improper use and storage, improper installation or natural wear and tear. Guarantee excludes any repairs or other interventions made by orderer/buyer or any third party without our approval.
§ 9 Reservation of Ownership
1. The supplied equipment will remain the property of the seller until the full payment by the buyer. The seller is expressly authorized to make the equivalent entries in the register of reservations of ownership.
2. The buyer is obligated to notify the seller immediately if third parties lay claim to to the supplied devices, which are still owned by the seller.